martes, 20 de julio de 2010

You , you and you


It's just another day in my least normal life.


But this day is going to be about You .


You who brought me to this world .


You who looks after me .


You who I love and admire.


I thank you for teaching me , not to eat of a dirty table . To share , to not contradict ,

to be kind , to always look out for other people.


You've taught me not to be greedy . And ask only what I need.


I need , no more than I have . But you have always made sure I have much more than I need.


Sunday mornings = national portrait gallery , science or natural history museum ...


You are the only person I know and will ever know that will not eat for years if necessery just so my sister and I could stuff our faces.


You let me stay out late , travel the world by bus if I wanted to ...


I am grateful to have YOU as my mother .


And yes of course , I've said you're stupid and I get cross , and I say you shout alot .

But that's all part of you . And I wouldn't want you to change.


I love YOU , Ngozi loves you . And that's all that matters.

1 comentario:

  1. Jiji, precioso detalle de cumpleaños.

    No hay mucho más que decir :)
    Un abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar